APRIL 20 - DUCK DERBY - FOOD TRUCK OR FOOD VENDOR SPACE
Duck Derby at Lake Gregory
Dates: April 20th, 10am-2pm
Location: 24171 Lake Dr, Crestline, CA 92325
- Over 1000 in attendance
- Family activities
- Food Vendors
- Games, and more!
- Floor reaching table cloths (no plastic)
- Logo'd banner, other type of branding
- SB Health Code Requirements met & paperwork copies provided to INSPIRED with application
- Phone or in-person meeting to discuss all requirements being met
- Setup begins 2 hours before event begins
- Tear down no sooner than 2pm when event ends
- You must:
- Remain within assigned spaced parameters
- Fully set up and ready to sell 5 minutes prior to the event start
- Do not close down or pack up display prior to closing time on event day
- Spaces and surrounding property are left in the same condition in which they were issued (trash, etc, to be removed and/or cleaned as necessary).
- Each vendor which operates a food booth, amusement, or provides a service shall have General Liability Insurance in effect. A certificate of liability (in the amount of $1M/$2M aggregate - please email a copy to email@example.com). Each food vendor which provides food which is prepared on site shall provide a valid food handlers permit and Special Event Food Permit and comply with all County requirements thereof.
**Your payment serves as your agreement to all of the above.
**No Refunds (exceptions made for emergencies, upon which a 20% fee will apply)
**You must apply first! If we haven't seen your art or products before, we'll need you to fill out the form at the following link.
APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)