FOOD TRUCKS - Holiday In Redlands
- Holiday Artisan Vendor Shopping
- Holiday Lights
- Live Music
- Food Trucks
- Photo Booth with Santa Claus!
- Holiday Facepainting
- Benefitting local homelessness focused non-profit Refresh & Renew (refreshandrenewca.org)
- Lighting at your order window is required
- SB County Health Code Requirements met & paperwork copies provided to INSPIRED
- Phone or in-person meeting to discuss all requirements being met
- Setup begins 2 hours before event begins
- Tear down no sooner than 8pm when event ends
- You must:
- Remain within assigned spaced parameters
- Fully set up and ready to sell 5 minutes prior to the event start
- If you run out of your main offering before 7:30pm, we may have to reconsider whether or not to accept your truck for future events unfortunately
**Your payment serves as your agreement to all of the above.
**No Refunds (exceptions made for emergencies)
**You must apply first! If you haven't applied before, we'll need you to fill out the form at the following link.
APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)