JUNE 21 & 22 - MODERN VINTAGE FLEA - FOOD VENDOR or TRUCK SPACE (tap/click for more details)
Join us for southern California's all new Maker & Vintage flea market!
$100 fee serves as your deposit for reserved space at the event.
10% of Sales will be due at the end of Friday and at the end of Saturday.
($100 deposit goes toward the 10% collected)
Located at the beautiful Silver Lakes Sports Complex in Norco, Ca, this quarterly event will grow to be the biggest upscale flea market on this side of SoCal!
Silver Lakes Sports Complex is host to over 10,000 people every Saturday at their soccer fields. In addition to this captive audience, we expect thousands more in attendance to our specific event occurring on both Friday and Saturday. Both the venue and Inspired will be advertising on social media, as well as on the digital billboard for the month leading up visible by over 200,000 people driving on the 15 Freeway daily.
Dates: Friday, JUNE 21 (3pm-8pm) & Saturday, JUNE 22 (9am-4pm)
Location: 5555 Hamner Avenue, Norco, CA 92860
- Will occur quarterly throughout the year
- Up to 150 Artisan & Vintage Vendors
- Food Vendors & Trucks
- Live Music
- Event next to The FieldHouse Restaraunt & Bar
- White Canopy (exceptions made, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request exception) - Doesn't apply for trucks.
- Back drop to canopy OR Banner across back of your canopy - Doesn't apply for trucks.
- Riverside County Health Code Requirements met & paperwork copies provided to INSPIRED
- Phone or in-person meeting to discuss all requirements being met
- Setup begins 2 hours before event begins
- Tear down no sooner than 8pm when event ends
- You must:
- Remain within assigned spaced parameters
- Fully set up and ready to sell 5 minutes prior to the event start
There is a $10 parking fee per day, per vehicle.
**Your payment serves as your agreement to all of the above.
**No Refunds (exceptions made for emergencies)**You must apply first! If you haven't applied before, we'll need you to fill out the form at the following link.
APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)