JULY 6 - Jamboree Days - Crestline (Pre-Packaged Foods)
A three-day patriotic town celebration with a historic parade, fireworks, live music, artisan booths, carnival games kids zone, food trucks, craft beer garden, Mountain Challenge championship, lake activities, and so much more!
Typical attendance at this event is approximately 10,000
Jamboree Days Saturday Event
Date: July 6, 2019, 10am-7pm
$150 non-refundable space fee
Location: 23971 Lake Drive, Crestline, Ca 92325
- Floor reaching table cloths (no plastic)
- Logo'd banner, other type of branding
- SB Health Code Requirements met & paperwork copies provided to INSPIRED with application
- Phone or in-person meeting to discuss all requirements being met
- Setup begins 2 hours before event begins
- Tear down no sooner than 7pm when event ends
- You must:
- Remain within assigned spaced parameters
- Fully set up and ready to sell 5 minutes prior to the event start
- Do not close down or pack up display prior to closing time on event day
- Spaces and surrounding property are left in the same condition in which they were issued (trash, graffiti, etc to be removed and/or cleaned as necessary).
- Each vendor which operates a food booth, amusement, or provides a service shall have General Liability Insurance in effect. A certificate of liability (in the amount of $1M/$2M aggregate - please email a copy to email@example.com). Each food vendor which provides food which is prepared on site shall provide a valid food handlers permit and Special Event Food Permit and comply with all County requirements thereof.
**No Refunds (exceptions made for emergencies, upon which a 20% fee will apply)
**You must apply first! If you haven't applied before, we'll need you to fill out the form at the following link.
APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)