OCT 6 - FOOD VENDOR Corks & Hops First Saturdays On The Hill - Crestline, Ca
Summer Long Wine & Craft Beer Tasting Festival Walk
Date OCT 6 (3pm-8pm)
Location: Lake Drive, Crestline, Ca
- Local SoCal Wineries & Craft Breweries tastings
- Live Music Stages
- Food and/or Food Trucks
- Free Shuttle throughout the event
- Artisan Shopping!
Location: 23971 Lake Drive, Crestline, Ca 92325
- Floor reaching table cloths (no plastic)
- Logo'd banner, other type of branding
- SB Health Code Requirements met & paperwork copies provided to INSPIRED with application
- Phone or in-person meeting to discuss all requirements being met
- Setup begins at 2pm sharp
- Tear down no sooner than 8pm when event ends
- You must:
- Remain within assigned spaced parameters
- Fully set up and ready to sell 5 minutes prior to the event start
- Do not close down or pack up display prior to closing time on event day
- Spaces and surrounding property are left in the same condition in which they were issued (trash, graffiti, etc to be removed and/or cleaned as necessary).
- Each vendor which operates a food booth, amusement, or provides a service shall have General Liability Insurance in effect. A certificate of liability (in the amount of $1M/$2M aggregate - please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org). Each food vendor which provides food which is prepared on site shall provide a valid food handlers permit and Special Event Food Permit and comply with all County requirements thereof.
**Your payment serves as your agreement to all of the above.
**No Refunds (exceptions made for emergencies, upon which a 20% fee will apply)
**You must apply first! If you haven't applied before, we'll need you to fill out the form at the following link.
APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)