SEPT 27 & 28 - MODERN VINTAGE FLEA - 10X10 PRE-PACKAGED FOOD VENDOR SPACE (tap/click for more details)
Join us for southern California's all new Maker & Vintage flea market!
Dates: Friday, SEPT 27 (3pm-8pm) & Saturday, SEPT 28 (9am-4pm)
Location: 5555 Hamner Avenue, Norco, CA 92860
- Will occur quarterly throughout the year
- Up to 150 Artisan & Vintage Vendors
- Food Vendors & Trucks
- Live Music
- Event next to The FieldHouse Restaurant & Bar
- VENDOR PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE INCLUDED
- White Canopy (exceptions made, email email@example.com to request exception)
- Back drop to canopy OR Banner across back of your canopy
- Riverside County Health Code Requirements met & paperwork copies provided to INSPIRED
- Phone or in-person meeting to discuss all requirements being met
- Setup begins 2 hours before event begins
- Tear down no sooner than 8pm Friday and 4pm Saturday
- You must:
- Remain within assigned spaced parameters
- Fully set up and ready to sell 5 minutes prior to the event start
Parking for ONE vehicle is included with your booking. If you have any additional vehicles or guests there will be a $10.00 parking charge per vehicle.
**No Refunds (exceptions made for emergencies, upon which a 20% fee will apply)
**Your payment serves as your agreement to all of the above.
**You must apply first! If you haven't applied before, we'll need you to fill out the form at the following link.
APPLICATION (CLICK HERE